10 Table Games Dealer Interview Questions with 100+ User Answer Examples
Why did you choose to become a table games dealer?
- To show my skill and improve more knowledge about gaming.
- To improve more skill and ilike game.
- I choose to become a table game dealer because I was exposed into this kind of environment whenever my friends are playing in and out of the casino because of that I suddenly had this interest to become a game dealer with this knowledge that I have.
- I am technically proficient and giving customers superior service.
- Environment, atmosphere, customers.
What do you like least about being a table games dealer?
- To meet a defferent kind of people .. And ilove gaming.
- To dealing with customer have different moods.
- Dealing with customers of different mood.
- What I least like is when the players is not paying attentionto the game but I know to myself that I can drive the players interest in a polite manner.
- When people lose there depressed faces.
What do you like most about being a table games dealer?
- I think it is such as exciting, new avenue to progress down. There are many opportunities that arise from this job that I would be very excited to look forward to.
- Ilove gaming .. Ilove intertament to see the customer happy.
- Table games dealer injoy with Player when dealer deals game,
- To dealing with different kind of customersand atmosphere.
- What I love most with being a table games dealer is handling the game with enjoying players having a good game, encountering different citizens and practicing my mathematical skills every single day.
Why should we hire you?
- I believe you should hire me because I am a hard worker who is reliable and quick. I am confident that I will be able to complete tasks efficiently and promote an enjoyable atmosphere.
- I am hard working and personable person.
- Because I am quick learner, Ability to hard work.
- I am the one of this job and ilove game.
- You should hire me because I feel comfortable and I believe that I will not going to feel tiredness because I enjoy being a dealer when my friends are playing some table games like poker.
How would others describe you?
- Friendly person ... Hard working and smilling person.
- I have been described by others as contentious, focused and responsible.
- Friends family athers describe as motived confind and cool person.
- Professional, team player, helpful, funny.
- Others can decribe me as a person that is honest, loyal and easy to be with,
Do you consider yourself a people person?
- Am friends and smilling person .
- From my two years of working within a newsagency it has given me great customer service skills and has taught me how to keep up polite small talk.
- I love people, I always put myself in the place of the customer in other to imagine what can please them.
- Yes I use to be in casino often as I can.
- Yes I am a people person, easy to blend into any situation and environment.
Do you work well under pressure?
- I work great under pressure, throughout school I studied difficult, time consuming subjects that would often be due around the same time. This, however, would not stop me to succeed but instead push me to work harder. I have an impressive ability to focus and work hard when a stressful situation arises.
- Yes I work very well under pressure.
- Yes I am a person who smoothly handles work under pressure.
- Yes I do, I have been living independently since 16 years old. I
- It depends the pressure. If the framework of a job is well designed and serves in a fair way all the involved participants, then it is me that I puss pressure to myself.
What kind of events cause you stress on the job?
- Do you have question to asks about me.
- I've not come across any sort of stress.
- Working with negative clients for the whole shift, no client to make my day, to brighten up my day. All of them in bad moods.
- When my co-workers don't listen to me when I'm giving my opinion.
- To working with negative clients for whole shift or to see the customer unhappy.
How do you stay focused on the game?
How do you avoid distractions while dealing?