15 Parking Lot AttendantsInterview Questions
How long do you see yourself working as a parking attendant?
- "For a good Length of time."
- "I am expecting to graduate in 2017. So I am expecting to working till then."
- "As long as I learn new things."
- "Ballard high schoool adress."
- "I see my self working as a parking attendant for a while because I like to learn new things and to improve my knowledge more."
- "A few years."
- "As long as I possibly can."
- "As long as I can work for you."
Did you miss any work at your last job? What were your reasons?
- "Not been told by my superior."
- "What does health and safety mean to you?"
- "Yes I have missed days at work, it is usually related to sickness."
Do you have a criminal record?
Have you ever been caught stealing?
- "I have never attempted to steal anything before and dont plan on trying it any time soon."
- "No I have not been caught stealing before."
Tell me about your math skills.
- "My math skills are okay, its defenitely not my strong point."
- "Count without a calculato."
- "I have a distinction in city and guilds maths."
- "My math skills are average."
- "I can add subtract multiply and divide, I can do decimals and fractions. It takes me a little bit to answer but they are average."
Do you have cash handling experience?
- "Yes, taking cash/card payments being a florist."
- "Yes I worked and ran the craft shop in the library."
- "Yes I do have cash handling experience due to my previous position at work."
Why do you want to be a Parking Lot Attendant?
- "New career, also good exercise working outdoors."
- "Had to give up bus driving, but still feel I have a lot to give and I can communate with the public easly."
- "Because that is the kind of job I thing I can be good at this moment."
- "To make career in that field."
- "Its a job that matches my skill and abilities."
- "I wanted to be a parking lot attendant because it matches my skills and abilities, my previous experience and positions."
Why are you the best candidate for us?
- "I am a hard working person with a can do attitude."
- "I am honest, relliable and am a very good time keeper."
- "I am highly motivated, experienced and devoted employee."
- "Dependable trustworthy and positive attitude good customer service."
- "I think I have the knowledge and work hard to do did job and will put all my effort in."
- "Because of my talent and many skills I do have."
- "I have over 20 years experience dealing with the public."
- "I am the best candidate for you because of my knowledge and experience of detailing cars and I'm punctual, organized, efficient, and positive."
What is your greatest strength?
- "Talking my way out of hazardous situations."
- "Handle my self in tough occasions."
- "Is to solve quickly problems."
- "My work - I always work to the best of my ability."
- "My greatest strength is the abilities to work under pressure while still achieving deadlines."
What is your greatest weakness? What are you doing to improve it?
- "Languages I try to communicate with people."
- "I get sidetracked by small details, and sometimes i'm not as patient to co-workers who dont understand my ideas."
- "Iam straight forward and cant say no when someone ask for hep im doing better at it."
- "My greatest weakness is procrastination. as resolution, I try to do things at time and every day."
- "My hand writing I would like to improve."
- "I don't have a weakness but I am constantly learning everyday."
How do you fill downtime?
- "I watch tv and do sports."
- "Family days out, socialising and keeping fit and active."
- "To unwind and check things all done."
How would you treat an unruly customer
- "I try to cool the customer off and explain in a manner that is respectful."
- "I would treat him with respect of course and ask why the customer is unsatisfied."
- "I would always treat a customer with respect, I would try and diffuse the situation as calmly as possible."
How would you define great customer service?
- "Make sure the customer is treated politely and kept happy at all times."
- "By helping whenever I can and give any information I can."
- "Smile, open conversation, thank them."
- "As a great responsability."
- "Always giving your best and showing the customer nothing is to much to ask."
- "I would define Great customer service as giving services to the satisfaction of the customer and impress him that the organization I work for regards highly of it customers at all times."
Why do you want this job?
- "I want to work and provide for my family."
- "Because I believe it is the best job I can deliver."
- "To help myself and improve customer service."
- "To prove my talent and skills."
- "I have all the abilities in the job description and would like to bring these skills in to practise."
- "I like new challenges and this job would keep me fit also."
What are your career goals?
- "To travel up the ladder as far as I can."
- "Just to be in stable employment."
- "To qualify for next high job by taking courses related to my work."
- "To reach the top level in this field."
- "I had once worked my way up to senior supervisor, so hopefully one day exceed this and move into management."
- "Learn new things improve myself and promotion."