8 Machine OperatorInterview Questions
What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- "I did not know what other candidate can do, I am hardworking person can work under pressure and I am a person that learn quickly."
- "A willingness to learn, giving all my best for this job position, being honest and open minded also friendly for the co worker."
- "My experience attention and education."
- "Work hard, efficently, accurately."
- "I will try as much as I can to perform my duty as required and to grow with the company to have further learning."
- "I am a well rounded individual with a very unique blend of skills. Past training and job experiences have allowed me to take on and complete projects and assignments of high importance and increasing difficulty while on time and under budget. And now, I want to be part of your team and solving problems for you.”"
- "Because this position is similar to my previous employment as a production operator I know that I can immediately contribute to the continued growth of the organization. In addition, my educational background has provided me with the math skills and reading comprehension required for the position."
- "Brng my skills from other department to the job my versitility, flexabilty and knowlage of print and finshng ."
- "Why did you choose this carer."
- "Perform to the highest of my capabilities to succeed as a great candidate for your company."
How do you handle stressful situations?
- "Its well bring your production rate up."
- "By simply getting calm and thinking of the possibilities that may happen and thinking of the things that should be done."
- "I will take a deep breath and presume my work."
- "I handle stressful situations because im a patient person."
- "I handle stressful situations by firstly calming down, then think of the problem which stresses me and then try to address them."
- "First I doing exhale and inhale so that the pressure will goes out then I will start my work doing again with no stressful, all of us will experience the stressful situations so you will be the one to handle that or how do you handle that situations ."
- "Under stressful situations, I keep calm."
- "I normally try to find a solution to make the situation less stressfull. For example aquire more training. Fix a fault."
- "Just be youself and work hard."
- "I keep calm and stay focus on the task that I am supposed to be completing and not the issues that is causing the stress."
Tell me about your training and how it would help you with this position.
- "My training is good I can do it to help the company."
- "My training helps me to be ready in any situation, how to handle and correct them."
- "I'm experience a training which is computer technician since 2012, i'm repairing a computer, printer and laptop based on that training i'm improved my knowledge and skill in that experience ."
- "I have experience while work in other companies."
- " Operated equipment relevant to calcium reduction in the lactose manufacturing process Ran and controlled equipment relating to reverse osmosis in the lactose manufacturing process Handled and managed equipment involving evaporation in the lactose manufacturing process Ran and maintained packaging equipment pertaining to the lactose manufacturing process Trained and communicated to new operators how to package, store, and document product for shipping These type of skills and knowledge are very similar to and transitions nicely with the job description for this position."
- "I currently set up and maintain machinary in the print finishing department I am trained to a trainers level. I would like to train by being thrown in the deep end I find I learn quicker this way."
- "Production Operator Operated equipment relevant to calcium reduction in the lactose manufacturing process Ran and controlled equipment relating to reverse osmosis in the lactose manufacturing process Handled and managed equipment involving evaporation in the lactose manufacturing process Ran and maintained packaging equipment pertaining to the lactose manufacturing process Trained and communicated to new operators how to package, store, and document product for shipping These type of skills and knowledge are very similar to and transitions nicely with the job description for this position."
- "My training has allowed me to excel to the top position as a operator. It has also giving me the opportunity to learn how to operate in a fast pace environment safely."
- "I have 4 years experience operating various equipment."
- "I have 14 plus years of experience operating various equipment and vehicles."
How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
- "A life time this my drram job."
- "I do not count days or months and years being with you, as long as I am functioning as an employee then I will stay and work hard for the company."
- "I will like to follow my dads legacy and last over 30 years if I do not face any health difficulties as I believe this company provide great benefits for the employees."
- "As long as I feel challenged proffesionaly ."
- "As long as I could do the job."
- "For as long as the comperney would have me."
- "It would an honor to work for Coca Cola and in such an environment that is so dedicated to providing individuals and businesses with excellent products and services that are suited to their particular needs in addition to staying up-to-date with the latest technology until I retire which is many years from now."
- "I will work until I am to retire from the company."
- "For the foreseeable futhure."
- "I plan to build a career with advancement."
What's your ideal company to work for?
- "A growing company with internal promotion."
- "A company that really helps employees, people and environment."
- "A company that would help me advance in my carer."
- "Coca Cola, because working for an established company such as Coca Cola would be like a dream come true to me. In addition, I feel that with my background and work experience I can make a positive contribution to the organization."
- "A company that is begining to expand, and perfessionally well managed."
- "Becouse I have lots of practical experience on operating machine."
- "A company that is financially stable as well as loyal to their employees."
- "Its my hope to do some special in machinary and the level of machinary up."
- "Team work."
- "Leena mar."
Why did you choose a career in machine operations?
- "I got 2 year experience as a machine operator an I love an enjoy to learn something new."
- "It was my dream when I was a kid."
- "That's what I'm trained to do and I love it."
- "I enjoy the everyday challenge of solving random machine issues and coming up with new ideas on how certain tasks can be performed differently and more efficiently to make the job easier."
- "I enjoy the everyday challenge of solving problems and advancing on what I have learned."
- "I choose this because it is where our field be directed for and being a machine operator gives me this urged to help people by the products we operate to do."
- "I enjoy working with machines. I am intrigued by mechanical physics and when I was a young boy, I opened up house hold appliances to see how the system works and how I could potentially create my own."
- "Machine operation allows me to use my proven skills to bring great value to the company."
- "I thought this would be a good challeng for me."
- "I dident chose a career as a machine operator I worked my way into it."
What motivates you to work hard?
- "My job an my family an I enjoy working hard."
- "My family, I want them to give a better life."
- "What motivates me most is of course my family, specially my parents, in order for me to at least repay them for working hard for my education."
- "Doing a good job and achieving desired results motivates me. I am particulary get motivated by working in a team. Its very rewarding to be working with others who share the the same common goal."
- "The simple fact of knowing that if I work hard I am going to be able to provide for my family. In addition, I know that the more I contribute to an organization the better chance I have of advancing within the organization."
- "Goals, targets, and a good manager and team."
- "Great people. Also, knowing the reward that I see from my family that I am able to take care of them ."
Tell me about your greatest work related accomplishment.