Clergy professionals include spiritual leaders in the Catholic, Protestant Christian, Jewish, and Islamic religions.
Description Source: http://education-portal.com...
1. Tell me your number one reason for being a clergy person?
2. What aspects of ministry are you most passionate about and why?
3. Would you say you are an inspiring speaker?
4. How many hours do you believe it requires to be a clergy person?
5. How do you get youth involved in your church?
Get to know them.
6. Tell me about a time when you failed to help an individual, what happened?
7. Our church is declining in attendance, what efforts will you make to bring back attendance?
8. Was there ever a point in your career where you did not have time to write a sermon, what did you do?
Yes, consulted with mentors.
9. What interests you the most about this possible new opportunity?
10. What point in your life did you realize you wanted to be a clergy person?
11. Do you enjoy giving bible study?
12. Tell me about a time when you helped an individual more than you previously had expected?
I helped a friend who moved here to escape an abusive husband. She invited her husband to join her, and I had to help her with their rocky relationship. Eventually she stop contacting me.
13. Tell me about the best sermon you have given?
14. If you had more time to serve, what activity or duty would you choose?
15. What was your most inspirational sermon?
16. What classes have you created that had a positive response?
I have a question about proper dressing.
17. Tell me about the most difficult experience dealing with an individual and how you overcame it to help this individual?
18. How long do you prefer your sermons to go?
19. Would you like your church to be involved in church softball leagues, basketball leagues, volleyball leagues, etc?
20. Do you have any activities for senior citizens planned?
21. What is your favorite activity as a clergy person?
22. Are you involved in the high tech sermons given by more modern churches, for example, using power point slides during your sermon?
Each religion has specific processes and requirements for ordaining, or appointing, members of the clergy. Most clergy professionals hold master's degrees in theology or religious studies.
A career in the clergy professions involves performing religious ceremonies, such as birth and coming of age rituals, weddings, and funerals. Clergy professionals lead worship based on religious doctrines, and they are often sought for spiritual guidance and other assistance. They promote spirituality, read from sacred texts, share religious insight, and provide faith-based comfort to people.