4 Agricultural Sciences Teacher Interview Questions with 35+ User Answer Examples
How many years experience do you have in agricultural?
- All of my life I have been involved in agrucultre. From teacheing, learning and running my own production farm.
- I have spent 25 years in the equine industry. 5 years at Michigan State obtaining my B.S. In Animal Science. 4-5 years in 4-H and over 8 years in High School Equestrian Teams.
- Winning contest and designing and making projects.
- I began show animals as a child at the age of 8 and have continued my involvement throughout the years.
- I have always been involved with it one way or another throughout my life. Growing up, I always had a strong interest in tractors and that continued through high school and college. My freshman year of high school I began working at a local greenhouse and gained a lot of knowledge there and for almost the last four years I have been involved in the equipment industry, having the opportunity to work at two different dealerships getting to work on several different types of equipment.
What experiences do you have in teaching?
- Student teaching plus one semester in Drummond montana.
- I only have one year experience in teaching agriculture.
- I have spent 4-5 years in 4-h as a mentor, leader. 4 years as a coach of multiple high school equestrian teams. I have 19 years experience as a riding instructor working with children of all ages and some with disabilities.
- I have been teaching for the last two years.
- My teaching experiences are related to my times as being a leader in 4h and sports. I was president of my 4h club and women's team captain for Woodsmen.
What areas of agricultural are you most experienced in?
- I am most experienced in ag mechanics and shop related classes because that is what I am most passionate about and because of my shop experience I have had at previous jobs. I am also strong in the animal portion of agricultural because of my job experiences on two large cattle ranches and cause of my experience with showing when I was in high school.
- Science, natural resources and forestry.
- Equine Science and Animal Science, Food Animal related to livestock.
- Judging livestock, veterinary technician and LDE's.
- Animal science and animal production.
What excites you about being an Agricultural Teacher?
- Teaching learners, theory and practice make me feel good.
- Well, I consider Agriculture as a major source of food we eat, provide us with job and enable us to reduce poverty in our community. As an individual with knowledge and skills in this subject, I would like to be a teacher to educate learners and make them understand the importance of Agriculture to family, country and worldwide.
- Being a fundamental part of a students education in agriculture. Passionate about sharing knowledge and experiences to students. Watching students learn and get excited about agriculture.
- Relating content to real world experience.
- Educating and molding the future of the agriculture industry.