Top 25 Abercrombie and Fitch Interview Questions
List of Abercrombie and Fitch Interview Questions
- At Abercrombie and Fitch we encourage our customers to create their own style. How would you describe your personal style?
- In your opinion, which designer has been the biggest fashion trailblazer in the past decade?
- Your current company has a strong reputation in the fashion industry. Why do you want to work for Abercrombie and Fitch?
- When did you realize that you wanted a career in fashion?
- At Abercrombie and Fitch we have thousands of applicants per year. Why should we choose you for this position?
- Who is your favorite fashion designer and why?
- At Abercrombie and Fitch we aim to be a step ahead of our competitors. In your opinion, what do you think will be the biggest fashion trend for next spring?
- Do you have any post-secondary education related to the fashion industry?
- Our industry is fast-paced, competitive, and stressful. How do you cope with high levels of pressure?
- At Abercrombie and Fitch we offer many areas of opportunity and growth. Where would you like to see your career in the next 3-5 years?
- How do you stay on top of trends in the fashion industry?
- The fashion industry is fast paced and unpredictable. Your work schedule may reflect that unpredictability. Are you flexible in your schedule?
- Do you consider yourself to be more creative or analytical minded?
- Tell me about your greatest work related accomplishment.
- If you were hired today, what would you accomplish first?
- When have you had to adapt to change?
- Tell me about a time when you made a suggestion requesting change in an organization.
- Think about a difficult boss, professor or other person. What made him or her difficult? How did you successfully interact with this person?
- What career path interests you the most in this company?
- How would you describe your work ethic?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Rate your communication skills from 1-10 with proper examples backing your given rating.
- What do you know about our company culture?
- When have you worked amongst a diverse group of people?
- How do you manage a large workload?
- What are your salary expectations?
- How do you feel about performance incentives?
Abercrombie and Fitch Information
Abercrombie and Fitch is headquartered in New Albany, NY. The company has been in operation since 1892 and has yearly revenues of 4.3 Billion with approximately 95,000 employees. Abercrombie and Fitch is a publicly traded company, trading under the symbol ANF. Follow Abercrombie and Fitch on Twitter at @Abercrombie. To get an even further insight into Abercrombie and Fitch, check out their Blog. Read about the company culture, corporate mission, and discover any job openings at Abercrombie and Fitch, by visiting their Career Page. If you need help finding more information about Abercrombie and Fitch, visit their Website.
Abercrombie and Fitch User Submitted Interview Answers