15 Locksmith User Answer Examples
Tell me about your education/training.
- Sertifid lacsmith Frome the college, and work expriance.
- 10 years in security and I have been working as a locksmith with hands on training.
- Trained with my step father.
- I have my high school diploma/i have training certificates in installing and repairing panic bars master keying locks metal and hollow frame doors auto locks and making keys installing and repairing door closers.
Are you efficient with your time?
- I am most definitely time efficient. I consider time efficiency one of my stronger qualitys.
Tell me about a difficult experience you had in working.
- Afterbhaving fixed a lock and seen that works perfect, it stopped working a few days after.
- An anecdote about a frustrating day or experience you had.
How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
- I am looking for a career with a lot of growth and that will give me experience.
- I can't determed, I will say what ever the cammpany to gave me all my work inprovment and grose.
- As long as you would keep me on Honestly as a long term local resident I want to have a stable career.
- For at least 5 years or more.
What kind of events cause you stress on the job?
- I get stressed if things are behind schedule.
Why did you choose a career in locksmithing?
- I have always had an interest in locksmithing, and the roles and responsibilities a locksmith needs is what I can bring, I know that it is a growing trade and is suitable for a person like me who has an eye for detail and is very good with the customers.
- I am mechanically incline and good with my hands.
- I like the gob and To make better.
- I like working with my hands and I have several years in the security feild.
- I like dealing with security control.
- I am a professional and license locksmith.
Why are you the best candidate for us?
- Because of my experience.
- I'm the best candidate because of the level of interest I have for the position, my eagerness to learn the craft, my ability to learn quickly what I'm being taught, and the level of energy I can bring to your company.
If hired, how long would you stay with our company?
- I would stay with this company for as long possible. Its a position I would like to make my career.
What makes you the best person for this job?
- I know that I will be the best person for the job because of my hard working, good ethics, well mannered and easy going personality, this will provide the best experience to other members and to the customers.
- I love working with my hands and tools and am also a people person.
- I am a professional and licences locksmith.
- I am a professiona and license locksmith.
- Works properly and on time, youth proper tools and parts.
- I am willing to learn things everyday.
- I am a professional licenced locksmith.
How would you describe your work style?
- Responsibly and professional.
- I'm efficient and I like to do things correct the first time in a safe and timely fashion.
How would you define success for someone in your chosen career?
- Success in this career to me is being able to love what you do and making every customer happ and completely satisfied as often as possible.
How would you define good customer service?
- Good customer service is when you put the customers before yourself and help provide the needs for the customer in the most professional and outgoing manner.
- Good customer service is working with the customer to find the right solution to there problem.
- I would describe good customer service as going above and beyond to ensure your customers happiness and satisfaction.
- Lisen the probleme, God smiling, on time, onest. Work prosiger and fixed with a proper time.
- When a customer tells me what they want its good to listen.
- To have a good quality service and to satisfy the needs of the customer.
What was your most challenging lock to change?
- I have not found one yet.
- Locks having kesk keyway.
- Folger Adems bit lock re-wafering. With the many combilations it is not difficult but time consuming.
- Old style Yale padlock.
How do you handle stressful situations?
- With pashent and by tokinking exprianxed puple and find the problem beter way.
- If I do end up getting stress I end up walking away for about 10 mins and clear my head.
- By calming down and relaxing.
What do you know about our company?
- One of the fastest growing districts in the nation.
What are your career goals as a locksmith?
- To always strive to learn more in the locksmith industry.
- To become the best locksmith I can be and gain as much knowlage about the field as possible.
Are you a trustworthy person?
- I would definitely say I'm a trustworthy person.
How are your communication skills?
- My communication skills are very sharp weather I am talking to a three year old fifty year old or a ninety year old of any race of people.
- I have great communication skills. I have worked in othe fields similar to this and understand the importance of clear communication.
Have you done this kind of work before?
- I am fresh graduate so this is first attempt but I want to work with this firm to get some experience, to enhance my interpersonal skill communication skills this is great opportunity for me to work with pakistan's largest company, I can easily manage with your firm environment.
- I have not done this work before. But I have experience with some tools used in this field and I'm a fast learner.
When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- With responsibility and professionalism.
- I approach it with my full attention and make it top priority. Then try with all my ability to get the assignment completed.