Attendance Clerk Interview Questions Go Back
1. Working as an attendance clerk in the school system can be stressful. How well do you handle stress and pressure?
2. Do you have strong negotiation skills?
3. Tell me about your experience in handling challenging parents.
4. Why do you want a career as an attendance clerk?
5. Have you ever had difficulty with a supervisor or co-worker? How did you handle the situation?
6. When have you worked among a diverse group of people?
7. Your role as an attendance clerk will be very busy. How do you handle a larger than average workload?
8. What type of work environment allows you to be the most productive?
9. When you come across a school policy that you do not necessarily agree with, what do you do?
10. Do you have experience in handling challenging students?
11. What programs/software are you most experienced in?
12. What qualities do you think an attendance clerk should have?
13. Tell me a little bit about yourself.
14. Do you think it is possible to be a good team member, yet disagree with the leader?
15. Are you available to work overtime, as needed?
16. Rate your communication skills from 1-10 with proper examples backing your given rating.
17. Why are you the best attendance clerk for us?
18. Do you prefer to work independently or do you thrive in a team environment?
19. Walk me through your career history. Do you have any experience working in a school system?
20. What is your strongest administrative related skill?
21. If a student had more absences than usual, what would you do?
22. Do you have any post-secondary education?
23. Why do you feel regular attendance is important for students?
24. Are you comfortable being in a role where students may look up to you as a mentor?
25. Do you have any questions for me?