Teacher Interview Questions Go Back
1. What is the most challenging experience you've faced as a teacher?
2. How do you feel about inclusive classrooms?
3. How do you communicate with parents on a regular basis?
4. How would your students describe your relationship with them, and your teaching style?
5. What are some techniques you use to teach besides direct instruction?
6. A good teacher is always learning. What is something you are learning about recently?
7. Why did you decide to become a teacher?
8. What is your teaching philosophy?
9. What interests you about our school?
10. What was your most rewarding experience during your student teaching internship program?
11. If students were having difficulty learning a skill or concept, what would you do?
12. What techniques do you use to accommodate different learning styles?
13. How will you instruct students with varying abilities?
14. Describe your typical lesson.
15. What experience have you had with students from culturally diverse backgrounds?
16. How do you use technology to improve your lessons?
17. What changes do you make to your lesson plans each year?
18. How can you encourage a student who lacks confidence and inspire him or her to learn?
19. What techniques do you use to keep students actively involved during a lesson?
20. How would you improve public education, if you had the power to do so?
21. How do you accommodate for non-English speakers or low-level English speakers?
22. What is your classroom management plan and what do you hope to accomplish with it?
23. If you were asked to create a behavior modification plan for ongoing misbehavior, what would it be?
24. Discuss one memorable parent meeting you have had in the past.
25. As a teacher, what makes you happiest?