1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What is your greatest weakness?
3. How can you encourage a student who lacks confidence and inspire him or her to learn?
4. If you were asked to create a behavior modification plan for ongoing misbehavior, what would it be?
5. Discuss one memorable parent meeting you have had in the past.
6. Why did you decide to become a teacher?
7. What interests you about our school?
8. As a teacher, what makes you happiest?
9. If students were having difficulty learning a skill or concept, what would you do?
10. How do you communicate with parents on a regular basis?
11. How do you accommodate for non-English speakers or low-level English speakers?
12. What is your teaching philosophy?
13. How will you instruct students with varying abilities?
14. What techniques do you use to keep students actively involved during a lesson?
15. What are some techniques you use to teach besides direct instruction?
16. How would you improve public education, if you had the power to do so?
17. How would your students describe your relationship with them, and your teaching style?
18. How do you feel about inclusive classrooms?
19. What experience have you had with students from culturally diverse backgrounds?
20. A good teacher is always learning. What is something you are learning about recently?
21. What is the most challenging experience you've faced as a teacher?
22. What was your most rewarding experience during your student teaching internship program?
23. What techniques do you use to accommodate different learning styles?
24. What is your classroom management plan and what do you hope to accomplish with it?
25. Describe your typical lesson.
26. What changes do you make to your lesson plans each year?
27. How do you use technology to improve your lessons?