Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions Go Back
1. Give me an example of one of your past jobs that required great attention to detail.
2. What do you enjoy most about being a Pharmacy Technician?
3. What do you dislike the most about being a Pharmacy Technician?
4. How would your co-workers describe you?
5. What do you do in your free time?
6. Why should I hire you?
7. Have you ever worked with a Pharmacist you did not like? What didn't you like about them?
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
9. Give me an example of how you are dependable.
10. How did the customer respond when you attempted to calm them down?
11. What do you feel are the most important qualities in being a good technician?
12. What is the difference between prescription medicine and over-the-counter drugs?
13. When can you start working?
14. What are your weaknesses?
15. How do you feel about working with customers of diverse backgrounds?
16. How would you deal with an irate customer?
17. How often do you partake in social activities?
18. What do you know about our pharmacy?
19. What tools do you use to manage stress?
20. What was your most difficult aspect of your training?
21. When you reflect on your education, is there anything you would do differently?
22. How do you fill your downtime?
23. Who is your greatest role model?
24. What are your strengths?
25. Why should we hire you?
26. What influenced you to pursue a career in the pharmaceutical field?
27. Tell me about a stressful time in your life. How did you handle it?
28. Why do you want this job?
29. What was your favorite part of your training?
30. Give me an example of your leadership ability?
31. Are you willing to complete continuing educational courses?
32. Tell me about your experience in the pharmacy industry?
33. What do you enjoy most about working in the pharmaceutical field?
34. What qualities does a great leader have? Which do you possess?
35. What hours are you available?