Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions Go Back
1. Give me an example of one of your past jobs that required great attention to detail.
2. What do you enjoy most about being a Pharmacy Technician?
3. What do you dislike the most about being a Pharmacy Technician?
4. How would your co-workers describe you?
5. What do you do in your free time?
6. Have you ever worked with a Pharmacist you did not like? What didn't you like about them?
7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
8. Give me an example of how you are dependable.
9. What do you feel are the most important qualities in being a good technician?
10. What is the difference between prescription medicine and over-the-counter drugs?
11. How do you feel about working with customers of diverse backgrounds?
12. When you reflect on your education, is there anything you would do differently?
13. What do you know about our pharmacy?
14. Who is your greatest role model?
15. How do you fill your downtime?
16. What influenced you to pursue a career in the pharmaceutical field?
17. Tell me about a stressful time in your work life. How did you handle it?
18. Give me an example of your leadership ability?
19. What do you enjoy most about working in the pharmaceutical field?
20. What hours are you available?
21. How do you work as part of a greater team? What role do you find yourself taking on in a team environment?
22. How do you handle times where customer waiting times are longer than normal and customers become uneasy or even mad?
23. How do you keep yourself organized to be able to meet deadlines?
24. What would you do if you suspect a customer is a drug seeker?
25. What pharmacy software do you have experience working on?
26. How do you keep yourself up to date on new medications and practices in the field?
27. How do you verify that a prescription is valid in this line of work?