Medical Receptionist Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. How would your co-workers describe you?
2. What do you know about our hospital?
3. Tell me about a time you disagreed with your boss.
4. Do you have any questions for us?
5. Why are you looking for a new job?
6. How would you describe your work ethic?
7. Share a time you willingly took on additional responsibilities.
8. Are you efficient with your time?
9. What is your greatest strength?
10. What is your greatest weakness?
11. What is your ideal work environment?
12. Are you comfortable with training new employees?
13. What task do you feel will be a challenge for you in this job?
14. What job skill have you learned in the last 6 months?
15. What motivates you at work?
16. Have you ever used a hospital intercom system?
17. How would your boss describe you?
18. What is your dream job?
19. Where would you like to be in your career in 5 years?
20. How do you deal with stress?
21. Tell me about a conflict you had with a co-worker and how you handled it.
22. A patient insists you billed her incorrectly for services. How do you defuse this situation?
23. Your child is sick and you need to leave early. Leaving early won't allow you do pull charts for the next day. What can you do?
24. The patient checking in does not speak English. How do you help this patient?
25. The phones are ringing off the hook! What do you do?
26. What experience to you have maintaining medical records?
27. A drug rep has come by offering to buy lunch for the office in exchange for talking to the providers for a few minutes. What do you do?
28. Which accounts payable software are you most comfortable using?
29. A patient calls to schedule an appointment with their provider but they are out of the office. The patient is not happy. What do you do?
30. A patient returns the intake form incomplete. What should you do?