Electrician Apprentice Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. How do you handle stressful situations?
2. When you suffer a setback, how does that emotionally affect you and your work?
3. How would you describe your work ethic?
4. How do you motivate yourself to keep going, even when you do not feel like remaining on task?
5. As an Electrician Apprentice, how well do you handle criticism?
6. Rate your listening skills from 1-10. What would your coworkers say about your listening skills?
7. How would you define excellent customer service?
8. Do you have reliable transportation?
9. Who is the CEO of our company, and when was our company founded?
10. If we choose you, when could you start?
11. What questions do you have for me?
12. What are your wage expectations?
13. How do you handle sick days?
14. What are your career goals as an Electrician?
15. In your opinion, what is the most critical skill for an Electrician to have?
16. Do you prefer to work in a residential or commercial trades environment?
17. Why did you choose our company when applying for an electrician apprenticeship?
18. What interests you about our company's work?
19. What steps have you taken towards becoming a licensed Electrician?
20. Tell me about your learning style and study patterns.
21. Describe some recent electrical related projects you have worked on.
22. Why should I hire you as our next Electrician Apprentice?
23. How would your references describe you?
24. If you were hiring for this apprenticeship, what qualities would you look for in a candidate?
25. How are you qualified for this Electrician Apprentice job?
26. Why did you choose to become an Electrician?
27. What is your greatest strength?
28. How well do you take instructions?
29. What is the most significant safety concern for an Electrician?
30. As an Electrician, how important is safety on the job?
31. How do you protect yourself from electrical accidents or injuries?
32. When have you worked among a diverse group of people?
33. What steps should you take before finalizing an electrical job?
34. What does a fuse or circuit breaker do? What are the differences between the two?
35. Describe the electrical systems you have worked on and are familiar with.