Benefits Manager Interview Questions Go Back
1. Why did you decide to pursue a career in benefits management?
2. When have you worked among a diverse group of people?
3. How do you handle a larger than average workload?
4. Tell me about your relationship with your previous boss.
5. Do you always double check or proofread your work?
6. How often do you take work home with you?
7. Tell me about your ability to work under pressure and handle stressful situations.
8. What excites you the most about this benefits management position?
9. How would you rate your performance in this interview so far?
10. What are your salary expectations?
11. Do you feel that you are currently paid what you are worth?
12. What do you know about our company culture?
13. How do you handle communicating bad news to a fellow worker or subordinate?
14. How would you describe your written communication skills?
15. Why should we hire you?
16. Why are you considering leaving your current employer?
17. If you could start your career over again, what direction would you take?
18. How do you like to be recognized for your accomplishments?
19. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
20. When you suffer a setback, how does that emotionally affect you and your work?
21. What do you see as the most difficult task in being a manager?
22. What do you feel is the most important skill a benefits manager should possess?
23. What are your weaknesses?
24. Tell me about yourself.
25. Do you have any questions for me?