1. How do you handle stress on the job?
2. Which parts of your current position brings you the most stress?
3. What could your current employer do for you that would have prevented you from looking for a job?
4. Looking at your resume, you've had a number of job changes, what would make me think that you will stay with our company?
5. Are you applying for any other jobs?
6. Looking at your resume, I see multiple gaps between employments, what were you doing during those gaps?
7. How long have you been looking for a job?
8. What is the worst thing you have heard about our company?
9. How long will it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our team?
10. Why were you fired or let go from your last job?
11. Can you talk to me about your GPA during undergraduate/graduate school?
12. How would you rate your performance in this interview so far?
13. What advice would you give to a colleague who was stressed out?
14. How do you prevent stress from your personal life entering your professional life?
15. How did you prepare for this interview?