Adaptability Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. When have you had to adapt to change in the workplace?
2. When have you had to change a major component of your project due to new information being presented?
3. What was the biggest change you have had to deal with in your career?
4. When have you been asked to perform a function or complete a task in which you had little or no experience in doing?
5. When have you had to think quickly in response to sudden change?
6. When have you faced an unexpected difficulty?
7. When have you shown a willingness to learn a new method?
8. Tell me about a time when you made a suggestion requesting change in an organization.
9. When change occurs in the workplace, do you naturally adjust or do you first think of the worst?
10. When have you had to shift your priorities in response to sudden changes?
11. When you suffer a setback, how does that emotionally affect you and your work?
12. How do you react to an increase in your workload?
13. Do you prefer doing work on a routine day-to-day basis or do you prefer mixing up your routine?
14. When planning, how often do you create alternative scenarios to help you adjust to changing situations?
15. If your current company shut down today, what would you do to quickly adapt?