1. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
2. Have you ever been faced with enforcing a company policy that you did not agree with? How did you handle it?
3. How would you handle an unruly customer?
4. Have you ever called off from work before?
5. How can I trust you not to steal?
6. Why do you think you will like working at Target?
7. Have you ever goofed off, played pranks, or planned surprises in the classroom or in past jobs?
8. Would you say you are a sociable person?
9. Do you need a job at Target, or are you just working for fun?
10. Do you have any friends or relatives that work at Target?
11. Why should we not hire you?
12. Tell me about a time you had to be a leader. What was the outcome?
13. Describe an instance when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
14. Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.
15. Name your three best qualities.
16. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort, and what was your role?
17. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help them steal?
18. Where do you see yourself in five years?
19. How do you expect to make a difference at Target?
20. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in a previous job.
21. What do you know about Target?
22. How often are you late for your responsibilities, such as school or work?
23. Tell me about your experience working in retail.
24. How well do you handle customer complaints?
25. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
26. What are some of your weaknesses?
27. What is your best personal trait?
28. How would your references describe you?
29. Why do you feel you will be better suited for this job than the other applicants?
30. Have you ever helped someone else achieve their goal or better themselves? If so, how?