Starbucks Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. How often do you give an A+ effort while working?
2. How do you expect to make a difference at Starbucks?
3. How often are you late for your responsibilities, such as school or work?
4. What would you do to help the community if you could do anything you wanted?
5. What is your greatest strength and weakness as a barista?
6. How knowledgeable are you about coffee?
7. How knowledgeable are you about our food and beverage offerings?
8. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
9. How would you handle a rude customer?
10. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service?
11. How well do you handle customer complaints?
12. This Starbucks location tends to get quite busy, especially on weekday mornings. How would you handle a rush of customers?
13. What is your favorite item at Starbucks?
14. In your opinion, what makes a great company?
15. How would your references describe you?
16. What is your best personal trait?
17. Why should we hire you?
18. Why do you think you will like working at Starbucks?
19. What are some of your weaknesses?
20. Would you say that you are a sociable person?
21. What do you know about Starbucks?
22. What do you know about Starbucks' mission?
23. Name your three best qualities.
24. Where do you see yourself in five years?
25. Tell me about your experience working in the food industry.
26. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
27. Describe to me your last manager. What did you like and dislike about their leadership style?
28. Would you like to be a manager at Starbucks?
29. Tell me about a time when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
30. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job.
31. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?
32. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
33. Have you ever helped someone else achieve a goal or better themselves? If so, how?
34. How can I trust you not to steal?
35. What would you do if a coworker asked you to lie for them or help them steal?