SingTel Optus Pty Ltd. Interview Questions Go Back
1. Tell me about a time when you improved communication between yourself and a co-worker or client.
2. How can SingTel motivate you, as a leader?
3. If SingTel hired you today, what would you accomplish first?
4. Do you prefer doing work on a routine day-to-day basis or do you prefer mixing up your routine occasionally?
5. What do you know about the culture at SingTel?
6. We appreciate innovative thinking at SingTel. When have you created a new product or service?
7. How often do you discuss work with your colleagues, in order to think up new systems and styles of working?
8. Give me an example of a time when you had to troubleshoot to solve a problem?
9. When a major problem arises, what is your first reaction?
10. If you were given a choice, which work related task would you leave for last? Why?
11. SingTel encourages continued education. Tell me about a time when you took on a new course to study in order to improve your own work performance.
12. When have you shown a willingness to learn a new method or new approach to solving a problem?
13. When planning, how often do you create alternative scenarios to help you adjust to changing situations?
14. Tell me about a time when you undertook a project that demanded a lot of initiative.
15. Work volumes can become very high at SingTel. How do you handle a larger than average workload?
16. At SingTel, we value calculated risk. When have you taken an unusual risk in the workplace? What was the outcome?
17. We value communication at SingTel. Rate your communication skills from 1-10 with proper examples backing your given rating.
18. Tell me about a time when your communication skills greatly benefited your team.
19. How do you handle a situation where your supervisor does not properly communicate information to you?
20. When entering a new job, describe how you build relationships with your new coworkers and supervisors.
21. What experience do you have using team-based messaging applications?
22. How would you describe your written communication skills?
23. Tell me about your experiences giving presentations in front of large groups.
24. How do you handle communicating bad news to a fellow worker or subordinate?
25. Would you say you are a better verbal or written communicator?
26. Tell me about an error or mistake you made because of a breakdown in communication from you or one of your team members.
27. At your current or former place of employment, how important was communication and dealing with others?
28. At SingTel, we give everyone the opportunity to be a mentor. Have you had the opportunity to teach an important skill to a co-worker?