1. How would you define what working capital is for a company and what does its measurement mean?
2. One huge philosophy that we believe in at Natixis is professional development. How have you worked to develop yourself professionally throughout your career?
3. We pride ourselves on our interdepartmental teamwork here at Natixis. If hired for this role, what kind of team player could we expect you to be?
4. Among the common issues that are faced by Data Analysts in their work, which one or two problems do you feel really challenge analysts in the financial industry?
5. At Natixis, we expect our Business Analysts to put extra emphasis into the risk management aspects of their project work. How have you performed risk mitigation and risk avoidance in your previous roles as a Business Analyst?
6. What software programs do you use in your current work and how adaptable would you say that you are in learning and using new programs?
7. Here at Natixis, we are expecting someone with strong leadership skills to take this role. How would you describe your management style?
8. Have you ever run into a situation where a company had a positive cash flow but was still in critical financial trouble?
9. How do you believe your coworkers would describe you?
10. If hired to this role here at Natixis, what do you see as one initial hurdle you will have to overcome in your first weeks on the job?
11. How long will it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our team at Natixis?
12. What statistical analysis tools do you have experience working with?
13. If you noticed that a company's balance sheet was showing increased amounts of accounts receivables, what future impacts to that company would you consider to be feasible?
14. How many boxes of macaroni n' cheese were eaten in the United States last year?
15. At Natixis, your job as a Risk Analyst would entail keeping a close eye on interest rates for our clients. How do you think interest rates will trend in the next year?
16. The day-to-day life at Natixis can be hectic and stressful at times. If hired for this role, how would you keep yourself motivated when working with stressed colleagues and pushy clients?
17. Talk about your experiences working with both fellow Analysts and Accountants within your own firm and with external partners. How do you feel that you will be effective in working with our external candidates in this role here at Natixis?
18. Accuracy is important to us at Natixis. Do you always double check or proofread your work?
19. As a Business Analyst at Natixis, you will be tasked with working with diverse teams of stakeholders on different projects. How do you handle stakeholders that are difficult and bullheaded?
20. Data Scientist is a fairly new role here at Natixis. Why do you feel that you can make the jump into the financial industry as a data scientist?
21. If hired for this position at Natixis, what factors would you consider part as part of an organization's long-term liability?
22. If you joined the team here at Natixis, how would you build relationships with those that you would be working closely with?
23. A key task in this role with Natixis is assessing an organization's weighted average cost of capital. Are you familiar with WACC calculations and when have you used them in the past if you are?
24. Pretend an old friend just awoke from a coma that lasted over 30 years. How would you describe the internet to them?
25. To help us understand your need for initial training and orientation in this role with Natixis, can you tell me what financial software you have familiarity working on?
26. What statistical models are you familiar with and which do you feel would best apply to the financial field here at Natixis?
27. Think back over your career up to today and tell me about the most difficult day on the job you encountered. What made the day difficult and how did you handle that situation?