1. Explain to me how you would perform a tile remodeling job, from start to end, as if I were a customer.
2. Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone you didn't get along with?
3. Have you ever worked on a house before? What was your project?
4. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
5. What are some of your weaknesses?
6. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service?
7. Why do you feel you will be better suited for this job than the rest of the applicants?
8. Tell me about your experience in working in retail.
9. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job?
10. What is your best personal trait?
11. Where do you see yourself in the Lowe's organization in two years?
12. How do you define good customer service?
13. What steps do you take to solve a problem?
14. How do you expect to make a difference at Lowe's?
15. Why do you want to work at Lowe's?
16. How well do you handle customer complaints?
17. What do you know about working in retail?
18. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
19. Tell me about a time when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
20. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help them steal?
21. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?
22. Why should we not hire you?
23. What department at Lowes would you enjoy working in the most?
24. How well would you say you know our departments and what we sell?
25. Do you shop at Lowe's?
26. What do you know about tools?
27. If you found a twenty dollar bill in the parking lot, what would you do?
28. Name your three best qualities?
29. Why do you want to work at Lowe's over Home Depot?
30. Tell me about your last manager, what did you like and dislike about their leadership style?