LivePerson Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. Two popular channels LivePerson uses to communicate with audiences are SMS and social media messaging. Why would a seller be better served to promote limited-time offers on these channels rather than email?
2. As a team member in our technical department, what do you believe will be the most valuable skill you have to offer LivePerson as we continue to strive to be a competitive player in marketing automation and various other marketing tools?
3. LivePerson provides businesses with a way to efficiently connect audiences to their brands using AI chatbots. What are some reasons that companies should consider using messaging to help with marketing to potential customers?
4. Explain data visualization, and why it is important to a business.
5. What gives you satisfaction in this particular career?
6. How does data drive a business' success?
7. As a leader in commerce messaging, LivePerson provides value to companies through chatbots which allow customers to message directly on their website pages. What's the benefit of messaging with a customer as they browse on a website?
8. LivePerson believes that results should be measured to determine the success of marketing efforts. What are some key performance metrics you look at to decide whether marketing efforts have fallen short of, met, or exceeded expectations?
9. If you could start your career over again, what direction would you take?
10. What marketing tools do you work with regularly and how do you stay current on development updates and new product releases?
11. As an active contributor to the development of LivePerson's products, it is helpful for technical team members to have some knowledge of or experience with digital marketing. What experience have you had with digital marketing?
12. LivePerson seeks to hire those with strong problem solving skills. When were you able to successfully resolve a problem in the workplace?
13. One of the ways LivePerson helps digital marketing efforts is by interacting with customers where they're already spending tons of time. What are some channels where messaging could be most effective, and why?
14. Reporting and analytics are crucial for LivePerson to monitor and gauge results, and demonstrate ROI to clients. What is an example of a report you've created for a client and how the data from it helped you to plan the next steps of their campaign?
15. At LivePerson we seek to hire individuals who have ambitions of growing their career. Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
16. What type of work environment allows you to be the most productive?
17. Establishing a more meaningful connection with customers is a benefit of marketing plans that include LivePerson's messaging service. Can you provide an example of a campaign you ran where messaging was used as a main driver of brand loyalty?
18. The technical team at LivePerson is made up of people with a wide variety of technical skills, some of who are highly specialized. How would you manage a technical team like this in order to successfully build competitive online marketing tools?
19. How would you explain machine learning to someone who does not know the industry?
20. In which ways do social media companies use machine learning?
21. Can you describe a time a client required a customized marketing solution, your role in the process of creating and deploying it, and any collaborative efforts involved?
22. One place LivePerson has found messaging to be especially useful is on pay-per-click ads. What are the benefits of integrating an AI chatbot into ad campaigns?