1. If you were faced with a problem here at ICON plc that required a quick solution, how would you respond?
2. How does this position at ICON plc fit into your career goals?
3. What interests you the most about coming to work for ICON plc?
4. Why do you believe it is important for an organization like ICON plc to embrace diversity and support inclusion efforts?
5. How would you rate your performance in this interview with ICON plc so far?
6. Are you applying for any other jobs?
7. Do you have any salary expectations if you were to be offered a position here at ICON plc?
8. Describe to me your ideal employer.
9. How do you define success?
10. When have you shown great integrity in your work during your career?
11. What sources do you look to when you need to solve a complicated problem?
12. What are your strengths you would bring to the ICON plc team?
13. Who would you say inspires you the most in your work ethic?
14. Why did you choose a career in the Pharma/Biotech industry?
15. When have you had to be extra thorough in completing tasks during your career?
16. If you could choose any special area of focus with ICON plc, which would you choose?
17. List three qualities that make you the best candidate for ICON plc.
18. What industry-related changes do you foresee impacting ICON plc in the next 12 months?
19. In your opinion, why is it important to develop relationships with coworkers?
20. In your opinion, what is the biggest development in Biotechnology in the past three years?
21. In your opinion, what is the biggest development in Pharmaceuticals in the past three years?
22. Do you prefer to work with studies related to humans, animals, or plant life?
23. If you could research any particular disorder, disease, or illness here at ICON plc, which one would you choose, and why?
24. Tell me about your greatest work-related accomplishment.
25. If you could choose any area in your field to study further, which area would you focus on? How do you feel that would help you with a career at ICON plc?
26. If you were to join ICON plc, would you consider furthering your post-secondary education to include a Ph.D. in your field?
27. This position at ICON plc requires a minimum Bachelor's Degree in a science-related field. How has your post-secondary education prepared you for this role?
28. How will you stay informed on changes in your field if hired at ICON plc?
29. How many years have you worked in the Pharma/Biotech industry? What keeps you interested in our line of work?
30. By this time in your career, you likely could have advanced further. What has slowed down your career progression?
31. What creative qualities would you bring to the ICON plc team?
32. How would your current co-workers describe your attention to detail?
33. How will you earn the trust of your coworkers if offered a position at ICON plc?
34. How would you rate your communication skills from 1–10 and why would you give yourself this rating?
35. How do you determine priorities when you have multiple deadlines approaching and other tasks to do?