Bank of China Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. At Bank of China, we expect our advisors to be available to speak with clients in person, over the phone and through email. What are your experiences in working with clients through different communication methods?
2. Discuss a time that you worked a client through a difficult financial situation. What were the keys to making it a success for the client?
3. What are your top three strengths? How will you use them to make an impact at Bank of China?
4. What is the highest level of mathematics that you completed during any of your schooling?
5. If a customer at Bank of China had increased savings as their main personal financial goal, what steps would you take with them to get them started down the right path?
6. How do you stay organized?
7. Tell me about your cash handling experience.
8. Tell me about a goal you achieved. What steps did you take to get there?
9. How would you handle communication with a customer that was visibly upset?
10. At Bank of China, we pride ourselves on providing the best overall customer experience. Talk about your customer service experience and explain why it will help our clients here.
11. We want our advising team at Bank of China to be happy and healthy. How do you manage the day to day stress of being a financial advisor?
12. How would you rate your ability to learn new software programs on a scale of 1 to 10?
13. In your opinion, what are the benefits of banking with Bank of China?
14. Due to the continued explosion of the digital world, Bank of China is becoming more virtual on a day to day basis. What job duties would you see as being fluent in this role as a Teller with us?
15. What customer service experience do you have that would greatly benefit the customers at Bank of China?
16. As a Personal Banker at Bank of China, how would you select products to suggest to our customers?
17. In the banking industry, customer service is essential. Give me an example of a time when you provided excellent customer service.
18. Tell us how you keep your knowledge current with ongoing changes in the banking industry.
19. Have you ever had to work with a difficult colleague? How did you handle that situation?
20. What do you know about Bank of China?
21. At Bank of China, our Personal Bankers work with clients from all different walks of life. How do you handle working with many different personalities throughout the day?
22. We pride ourselves on teamwork here at Bank of China and this role in Client Services relies on teamwork. What are the top qualities you would bring to a team based atmosphere here?
23. Why would our clients here at Bank of China want you to be their financial advisor?
24. The banking industry is built on trust and this is no different at Bank of China. Do other people you have worked closely with consider you to be trustworthy?
25. What has been the most stressful situation that you faced in the workplace and what did you do to ensure that you navigated that situation successfully?
26. If hired for this role here at Bank of China, how would you manage your daily tasks on the job to ensure that your work is completed in a timely and efficient manner?
27. What experience do you have in multitasking different duties in any of your prior work experiences?