Wildland Firefighter Interview Questions Go Back
1. What types of water pumps have you trained with or used in previous firefighting jobs?
2. Tell me about your leadership abilities.
3. What makes you the most qualified for this position?
4. What motivates you as a wildland firefighter?
5. Have you ever been overloaded with work?
6. How do you handle stress and pressure?
7. What do you enjoy most about your job?
8. Describe a difficult project and how you overcame it?
9. How would you handle an irate citizen?
10. How do you handle conflict with a member of your team?
11. How do you stay in peak physical condition?
12. Why is it important to understand your safety zones and escape routes before starting your day?
13. How do you and your family feel about your work schedule?
14. Why do you think it is important to educate the public about fire safety?
15. What is an area you can improve on?
Upgrade to view all 30 Wildland Firefighter interview questions and professional answers.