1. Do you have any previous experience as a Cutter?
2. Are you detail oriented?
3. When did you realize you wanted to become a welder?
After I graduated from college..
4. What training do you have in welding?
I have no training but I am willing to take any and all courses to become certified in this field.
One year of welding techniques at durham college.
5. What was your toughest welding project?
6. What do you find most difficult with welding?
7. What is the most rewarding part of being a Welder and Cutter?
8. What is you first line of safety as a Welder?
9. What is you first line of safety as a Cutter?
10. What areas could you become better at your job?
Learn how to weld steel structures.
11. What do you like most about being a Welder and Cutter?
12. Why did you choose to become a Welder and Cutter?
13. What do you like least about being a Welder and Cutter?
14. Do you have any previous experience as a Welder?
15. What are your career goals as a Welder
16. What is a welding crater?
17. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
18. Are robot welds accurate?
19. Tell me about your last position and what you did?
20. Describe two or three major trends in your field?
21. What is the most difficult part of being a Welder and Cutter?