1. Do you have any previous experience as a Cutter?
2. Are you detail oriented?
3. When did you realize you wanted to become a welder?
After I graduated from college..
4. What training do you have in welding?
I have no training but I am willing to take any and all courses to become certified in this field.
One year of welding techniques at durham college.
I been welding for 20 plus years and went to weld school.
5. What was your toughest welding project?
6. What do you find most difficult with welding?
7. What is the most rewarding part of being a Welder and Cutter?
Fix things with your hands and welder.
8. What is you first line of safety as a Welder?
Hood gloves steel toe boots cout.
9. What is you first line of safety as a Cutter?
Jacket glove glasses steel toe boot.
10. What areas could you become better at your job?
Learn how to weld steel structures.
11. What do you like most about being a Welder and Cutter?
Make things out of steel.
12. Why did you choose to become a Welder and Cutter?
It is a cool thing to do.
13. What do you like least about being a Welder and Cutter?
14. Do you have any previous experience as a Welder?
15. What are your career goals as a Welder
My career goal us a welder is to become under water welder someday.
16. What is a welding crater?
A person who can make things by hand.
17. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
18. Are robot welds accurate?
I don't like robot welders.
19. Tell me about your last position and what you did?
20. Describe two or three major trends in your field?
21. What is the most difficult part of being a Welder and Cutter?