Volunteer Interview Questions Go Back
1. What is your greatest strength? How does it help you when you volunteer?
2. How much time would you like to volunteer?
3. What kind of environment do you thrive in?
4. Why are you interested in volunteering?
5. How did you go about making job assignments?
6. What are your expectations for this volunteer position?
7. Can you briefly talk about your experiences as they relate to this position?
8. Describe a time when you took personal accountability for a conflict and initiated contact with the individual(s) involved to explain your actions.
9. Being a volunteer, have you ever felt you work went unappreciated?
10. What is your greatest weakness? What are you doing to improve it?
11. Tell me about your work history.
12. Have you ever been a member of a group where two of the members did not work well together? What did you do to get them to do so?
13. Are you involved in other organized activities?
14. Why do you like helping others?
15. What do you do during your free time?
16. How did you hear about this volunteering opportunity?
17. Are you currently involved in any other organizations?
18. How do others view you as a role model?
19. What skills and qualifications do you have that will help you for this position?
20. Why do you enjoy volunteer work?
21. What kind of people do you most enjoy working with?
22. What kinds of rewards do you need to stay motivated?
23. Why do you want to be a volunteer in our organization?
24. What was your most rewarding experience helping someone before?
25. What volunteer work have you done in the past?