Volunteer Interview Questions Go Back
1. What is your greatest strength? How does it help you as a volunteer?
2. How much time would you like spend in a volunteer role?
3. What are your expectations for this volunteer position?
4. Being a volunteer, have you ever felt your work went unappreciated?
5. What is your greatest weakness? What are you doing to improve it?
6. Tell me about your work history and how it relates to your work here as a volunteer.
7. Why do you like helping others?
8. What do you do during your free time?
9. Which organizations are you currently involved with?
10. Do others view you as a role model?
11. What skills and qualifications do you have that will help you as a volunteer?
12. What kind of people do you most enjoy working with?
13. What keeps you motivated on the tough days?
14. Why do you want to be a volunteer in our organization?
15. What has been your most rewarding volunteer experience?
16. What volunteer work have you done in the past?
17. Our volunteers need to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Have you ever broken a confidentiality agreement?
18. How would your current co-workers describe your attention to detail?
19. We want our volunteers to come to us with creative ideas. Tell me about a time when you took a creative approach to solving a problem.
20. Our organization sees a great deal of social and economic diversity. When have you worked with a diverse group of people?
21. What do you know about our organization's culture?
22. Would you say you are a better verbal or written communicator?
23. We encourage our volunteers to come to us with cost-saving ideas. Tell me about an idea you implemented at your last job.
24. We greatly appreciate our volunteers. How do you like to be recognized for your accomplishments?
25. Where did you find out about our volunteer program?