10VoiceXML DeveloperInterview Questions
- "To develop voice applications."
- "To develop IVR applictions."
What is the technology used in VoiceXML?
- "It is similar http but tags in vxml are for voice applications."
- "Speech frame is the technology is used in VXML"
- "Vxml, Grxml and Java scripting language technology used to design a Interactive Voice response systems."
What is VoiceXML?
- "VOice extended markpup lanuage."
- "Voice extended markup language."
- "Voice Extensible Markup Language (VoiceXML) is a markup language for creating voice user interfaces that use automatic speech recognition (ASR) and text-to-speech synthesis (TTS)"
- "Its a mark up language. It uses speech or DTMF as input and uses pre recorded audio or text to speech for output."
- "Voice xml stands for language which interact with computer via voice."
- "VoiceXML is a markup language for creating voice-user interfaces. It uses speech recognition and/or touchtone (DTMF keypad) for input, and pre-recorded audio and text-to-speech synthesis (TTS) for output."
- "VoiceXML is an XML based dialog markup language for interactive voice response applications."
- "It is web language so tags can be parse for voice applications."
- "It is a markup language used to develop voice applications mainly IVR"
- "XML standard language to develop IVR Application."
Why did you start programming in VXML?
- "Normally with simple everything is textual based we are getting tired and also,GUI make something to cheer for client but for while, we need something which take some input as audio which make something entertainment to client so."
- "Develop dynamic interfaces with the customer using voice prompts."
- "For better user client interaction."
- "Its tag makes things simpler and easier."
- "New programming languages are using this new web language to implement voice applications."
- "Voice UI is something different from visual UI and I love voice based applications. Also the future of voice applications is great."
- "It is a new web language that is portable."
- "Voice xml is having the abiltity to interact with the voice input."
- "Just like that!"
How do you play back recorded messages in VoiceXML?
- "Using the prompt tag to play a recorded tag or you can also play text to speech."
- "Use prompt tags to play recorded phrases or convert text to speech."
Explain the key concepts of VoiceXML.
- "Web language comprise of tag to implement voice applications."
Why are you the best candidate for us?
- "Strong analytical and technical vision, strong professional ethics."
What are your career goals as a programmer?
- "Become professional technical leader and reach IVR managerial status."
Explain text to speech?
- "Where we can play a dynamic message as an audio file where audio files can only play static data."
- "It is a type of speech synthesis."
Explain the concept of prefetching.
- "Prefetching is an optional feature that an interpreter context may implement to obtain a resource before it is needed."