Voice Writing Reporter Interview Questions Go Back
1. Why do you want a career as a voice writing reporter?
2. What have you done in the past year to better yourself as a Voice Writing Reporter?
3. Where do you see yourself in five years?
4. Tell us about any work experience that you have as a Voice Writing Reporter.
5. Are you fine working in extended shifts if needed?
6. Do you work well under pressure?
7. How do you handle stressful situations?
8. What abilities make you suitable for this position?
9. What are your long term goals?
10. Are you a detail oriented person?
11. How helpful is the digital sound recorder?
12. What is your greatest weakness? What are you doing to improve it?
13. What is your greatest strength? How does it help you as a Voice Writing Reporter?
14. Why are you the best candidate for us?
15. Describe a difficult project and how you overcame it?
16. What do you like about your present job?
17. Why do you want to leave your current employer?
18. Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
19. What was your biggest failure?
20. What makes you uncomfortable?
21. What personal weakness has caused you the greatest difficulty in school or at work?
22. What excites you the most about a career as a voice writing reporter?
23. What goals have you set for yourself this year?
24. What do you know about our organization?
25. What is your typing speed?