Veterinary Technician Interview Questions Go Back
1. How do you handle an unhappy customer?
2. Tell me about a time when you provided excellent customer service.
3. Tell me about time you had a conflict with a team member. How did you handle it?
4. What 3 qualities in a veterinarians do you most admire? Why do you feel these qualities are important?
5. How do you handle stress?
6. How do you determine the best treatment for an animal?
7. If a vet asked you to do something that was outside of your job description, how would you respond?
8. How do you feel about cleaning up after animals?
9. How do you manage your time in the work place?
10. What will you do if you are working for a vet that only allots 15 minutes for routine visits/physical exams?
11. What are some goals you would like to accomplish in the next five years?
12. What are some of the animals you've worked with in the past?
13. How will you handle euthanasia?
14. What would you do different with your career training if you could start over again?
15. Give me a specific example of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree.
16. Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to get a job done.
17. Why are you the best person for this position?
18. Why do you want to work at our clinic?
19. What specialized area did you focus on during your studies? Why?
20. How would your co-workers describe you?
21. What do you do when you are working with a scared animal?
22. How do you maintain accurate patient records?
23. Give me an example of a time when you failed.
24. Describe a time when you anticipated a problem and took measures to prevent it.
25. How would you perform this procedure?