Veterinary Assistant Interview : Questions to ask the Interviewer
1. How many employees do you have working here?
2. What are the prospects for growth and advancement here?
3. Does your clinic encourage continuing education and does this position allow for advancement?
4. What strengths and weaknesses do you think your clinic has?
5. What are some day to day duties that I would be responsible for and what are some expectations for this position?
6. Could you describe a typical day in this position?
7. What is a typical day at the office like for a veterinary assistant?
8. Are there any animals that this clinic does not treat?
9. Would i be going along with the vet on farm runs
10. Do you enjoy your job?
11. How many years has this clinic been in bussines approx how many clients do you have.