Underwriting Clerk Interview Questions Go Back
1. Why do you want a career as an underwriting clerk?
2. How well do you work with people?
3. Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
4. What was your greatest accomplishment as an underwriting clerk?
5. How can you relate your current or previous job to that of an underwriter clerk?
6. What goals have you set for yourself this year?
7. Ten years from now, where do you see yourself?
8. Are you able to cope with stressful situations?
9. What personal weakness has caused you the greatest difficulty in school or at work?
10. Are you efficient with your time?
11. What are your career goals?
12. Tell me about your education. How has it prepared you for a career as a Underwriting Clerk?
13. How do you prioritize your work when you have multiple deadlines to meet?
14. Why are you the best candidate for us?
15. What do you know about our company?
16. How will your training or previous jobs help you as an underwriter clerk?
17. How did you hear about this position?
18. Why do you want to leave your current employer?
19. What do you like about your present job?
20. Are you happy with your career as an underwriting clerk?
21. Why should we hire you?
22. Describe a difficult project and how you overcame it?
23. What is your greatest weakness?
24. What is your greatest strength?
25. What major challenges and problems did you face at your last position?