A tour guide (or tourist guide) provides assistance, information and cultural, historical and contemporary heritage interpretation to people on organized tours, individual clients, educational establishments, at religious and historical sites, museums, and at venues of other significant interest. They (normally) have a recognized national or regional tourist guide qualification.
Description Source: wikipedia.org/wiki/Tour_guide
1. What are you passionate about?
2. What is your greatest weakness? What are you doing to improve it?
Greatest Weekness in my life is week in English speaking about thuft one so I wnt to improve it by travelling with tourist .
3. What is your greatest strength? How does it help you as a Travel Guide?
4. Why are you the best candidate for us?
5. Why do you want to be a travel guide?
Because i like this job.
6. How long have you lived in our city?
2. 20 years.
7. Would you feel bad if you ever gave someone a poor recommendation?
8. Name your top five travel destinations for our territory.
9. What knowledge do you need to learn before beginning this job?
10. What will you do to increase your knowledge of new travel spots?