15 Tool Crib Attendants User Answer Examples
Why should we hire you?
- To be able to gain more skills for the work place and be able to bring the knowledge that I have in customer service to make me a better employee.
- Because I am very passionate on what I like to learn new things.
Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
- Spearheading changes to a tool library to accommodate circulation increases.
- Helping every individual that comes through the door.
- I went to school got my cdl license and drove over the road.
- Developing a complete purchasing, shipping and receiving standards for a new up and coming charter school.
What is your greatest strength? How does it help you as a Tool Crib Attendant?
- My customer service experience of 10 yrs and the ability to handle customer issues, accounts, and work in a timely manner. my Customer service will help to be able to know the customer and their products and know things that are important to them.
- I really like costumer support and to help solve problems.
Why do you want a job as a tool attendant?
- Been working as a tool coordinator for the last ten years.
- Because I have 10 yrs of experience in ordering, customer service, vendors and I would like to be able to gain more skills.
- It is a good environment I been working here 14 years I think is a very good co to work for but I need a job out of production that's why I have two more back ups the linen room and the micro lab.
What did you like and dislike about your previous job?
- There is nothing I really disliked about the job. I like the people and what I do, I would like a chance to expand my knowledge and have more opportunities to advance.
What do you like about your present job?
What do you know about our organization?
- I know that you are a manufactor for peterbuilt.
How extensive is your tool knowledge?
Why are you the best candidate for us?
Where do you see yourself in five years?
Are you a reliable person?
What is your greatest weakness? What are you doing to improve it?
How do you stay organized as a Tool Crib Attendant?
What are your career goals?
How are your communication skills?
- My communication skills are fair, I am able to communicate with a customer/employee and be able to solve any issues.
- Good I love to communicate and talk to everybody and if they don't know something I always look for help.