TSA Screener Interview Questions Go Back
1. What security experience do you have?
2. Why should we hire you?
3. Would you abuse your powers as a TSA Screener?
4. Would you work 40 plus hours a week?
5. Why do you want to leave your current employer?
6. What motivates you as a TSA Screener?
7. Do you have previous experience as a TSA Screener?
8. Explain how you would be an asset to this organization.
9. What do you know about our organization?
10. How do you handle difficult people who will not cooperate?
11. What major challenges and problems did you face at your last position?
12. What makes you uncomfortable?
13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
14. Do you work well on a team? What is the most beneficial part of being on a team?
15. How do you handle stress and pressure?
16. What is your greatest strength?
17. Do you realize, if you did something wrong, it could make national news? Does this bother you as a TSA Screener?
18. TSA receives a lot of flack from the rest of the country. Why would you want to join this organization?
19. What is your greatest weakness?
20. What made you choose a career as a TSA Screener?
21. Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
22. What did you like and dislike about your previous job?