Staff Accountant Interview Questions Go Back
1. If I gave you a ten key pad, and a list of numbers, could you enter them in without looking at the key pad?
2. What accounting software packages have you used?
3. What kinds of management reports have you prepared?
4. How would your former employer describe you?
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
6. What work objectives did you set for this year and what steps have you taken to ensure you will achieve them?
7. What is your greatest weakness? What are you doing to improve it?
8. Are you willing to work overtime, nights, weekends?
9. What motivates you to perform your best?
10. What do you know about our company?
11. Give me examples of the accounting reports you have prepared.
12. Tell me about a suggestion or successful contribution you have made in your past job or in college?
13. What cost-cutting measures have you been responsible for implementing?
14. Do you work well under pressure?
15. Give us an example of how you have used your creativity to solve a problem on the job.
Upgrade to view all 28 Staff Accountant interview questions and professional answers.