Security Manager Interview Questions Go Back
1. Do you work well under pressure?
2. What is your greatest strength? How will it help you as a Security Manager?
3. Where do you see yourself in five years?
4. What is the most serious conflict you have faced as a Security Manager? How did you handle it?
5. Are you okay with a background check?
6. Are you a team player? What do you enjoy most about working with a team?
7. How do you keep focused during your shifts?
8. How do you handle situations that could cause you to be late to work?
9. Tell me about your experience.
10. What is your greatest weakness? What are you doing to improve it?
11. What surveillance systems are you familiar with?
12. Why are you the best candidate for us?
13. What motivates you to protect our customers, building, operations, etc?
14. Are you a detail oriented person?
15. Tell me about your management experience.
16. How do you handle stressful situations?
17. Tell me about your leadership experience.
18. Why did you choose to become a Security Manager?
19. Why do you want to work for our company?
20. Why is security important to you?
21. How have you responded to serious situations in the past?
22. How does this position fit into your career plans?
23. What security systems do you have the most experience with?
24. What experience do you have in security?
25. What do you enjoy most about your job?