1. Why are you the best fit for this job?
2. How well have you gotten along with coworkers in the past?
I have always been a great team player, and love working with others. Everyone has something different to offer.
I am a good tearm worker.
3. Do you mind working late hours during busy seasons at our office?
No, I don't mind if needed.
4. Tell me what working habits you have that set you apart from everyone else? An example, Do you always label documents with colored markings?
working with computer keeps me busy for the whole day,
I can work also to communication at perfect multi-tasking. Answer the phone calls. Entertain do some question's and answer client o customer. and I can do what makes as a receptionist. Yes I cant organize some documents and files.
Use alot of filing and loves the computer and organizes everything into online files.
Likes to mark documents to know which task comes first what tasks which one after. Organised herself.
Very efficient in the work and very organized and set out deadlines.
5. What in the past demonstrates your ability to handle this position?
Excellent feed back from hotel and nominated employee of the month.
I have transferable skills from the science background. I am talkative.
Being able to work under pressure, meeting deadlines and communicating well.
Past experience various companies that dealt with different postions.
6. How do you prioritize when you have three phone calls on hold, and a customer waiting in front of your desk?
Deal with the customer in front of me first and priortize first.
In pervious job would have to apologize to customer on the line on hold.
I would prioritize tasks. You would automatically know what to do. Customer priority.
7. Give me three reasons why you would be the best fit for the job?
i have good communication skill,previous experince as a receptionist . iam friendly and computer lerate
I believe i am the best fit for this position because i possess all the necesarry skills that will enable excel in this area. I have the ability work within timelines. I have excellent communication skills (verbal and written). I am trustworthy and possess a "Can-Do" spirit. I am also a good team player.
I have extensive experience, I interact well with people at all levels, I have the ability to handle any situation with both discretion and quickness.
8. What are you trying to accomplish when answering the phone?
To provide a friendly and courteous voice on the end of the phone and effectivley answer the call or forward to the appropriate personnel.
Likes to help the customer to the best of her ability.
Wants to find out what the customer wants and trying to meet their needs.
Try and find out what they want to do and make sure she is nice a friendly over the phone. And making a good reputation.
To make sure the cilent on the phone that are satifated by the srevicew.
9. Give me an example of when you pleased a customer very much?
When i was working at a call center.
Double booking managed the situation and managed to speak with people and reschudle the treatment for an hour later.
Had a customer come in and wanted to know about pricing and used her intavite and composed a price list.
When a customer came in a booking had gone missing and then I managed to get them a booking on that day. They ended up being happy with the solution.
All customers are normally happy with my service. Always get good customer feedback. Mystery shoppers always give 100% feedback for me.
10. What office skills do you currently possess?
MS office. All pcs and Mac. Windows. All office skills.
Friendly,tecnologically savvy,good communication skills.
None but I am a quick learner and prepared for hard work.
Qualifed with Level 2 in information technology- covered the whole package.
I am efficient in MS office package. I can write emails. I am good at learning new things. Quick learner. I can quickly learn about software.
11. After three months on the job, where do you see your performance being?
3 months is an opportunity to see whether you like the job or whether the employer likes me. Continue to good service.
12. Do you enjoy socializing with customers?
13. Receptionist is not the most exciting job, how would you make it fun?
I love being a receptionist it fun to me.
Being knowledge and knowing other stuff. Saying hello and doing this job. Welcome.
I would keep myself busy. Go out of my way to get things done.
14. What did you like most about your previous receptionist position?
Meeting new people being able to direct them to the necessary area of help.
15. Describe a situation when you had an angry customer contact you?
I have no experience. Because I never allow a customer to be angry in the first place and I always make sure the customer is happy.
She booked in to have her eye lashes done. It was really manic and was rushed of her feet. We ended up leaving her for 30 minutes. Two days later she wanted to complain. She wasnt happy.
16. What experiences do you have as a receptionist?
As a receptionist,i have to be social,friendly and approachable.i need to make customers/clients more comfortable.
At a pawn broker was front of house and first person, took phone calls as well.
17. Are you proficient in Microsoft Office?
No this is my first time to work for this company.
Yes..i am.. i have worked four years with computers.
Knows the basics of excel and needs more training on excel.
18. Have you ever called off work when you really could have went?
No. One of my best qualities from my friend is punctuality. I am never late. I like to go to work. Sometimes I see myself as a manager. I then ask myself and see the balance within the team.
19. Do you tend to give into customer complaints?
When a customer complaint is very important to establish the problem and find a solution the problem at my level. Making sure the questions that were asked were answered. Making sure the customer was happy. Sometimes it is the manager decision. Dealing with customer complaints. Customer skills. Explaination and communication is key.
I see what I can do at my level and reassure the customer.
If I witness the situation. If I see a problem then I will argee.
20. Give me an example of when you made a customer really unhappy?
50 students to take care of. There can be problems when they start bringing friends in from elsewhere.
21. At our office, the receptionist job is more than just handling phone calls, what have you done outside of that job description at your other receptionist position?
Used to have different task like general admin duties, data entry spreadsheets, offer marketing proposals, check and order.
I do my job because there is always room to learn. If I have free time. Different skills and different experiences. Understand different elements of the job. Develop as a whole. I was ready to do two persons job.
I was participate in the fashion shows. Supplied for major chains. Would help out at shows and look after the showroom in Portnal Street. Sending off samples.
I am the one who tidies and cleans. Presented with a professional environment.
22. Tell me about your last job. How does it relate to working for my office as a receptionist?
I filed and answered telephone calls and directed them to the right people im good with microsoft word and I can handle people on a regular basis.
23. Have you ever been in a stressful situation at work? How did you handle it?
I let them speak whatever it is they may be stressed about and I would call my boss.
24. Have you ever been yelled at by a customer before? How did you handle the situation?
I remained calmed, apologize and assure the customer that immediate action will take place.
25. Are you an organized person? Give me an example that demonstrates this.
26. Did you miss any days at work last year?
Only when i was really sick or had an emergency.
27. If you are given multiple tasks at one particular point during the day, while the phone is ringing off the hook, how would you handle your tasks while still answering phone calls?
I would make a note of all tasks and talk on the phone.
I would do my best to multi-task but answer the phone as much as possible so that clients dont get lost for the company.
28. How did your typical greeting go at your last position?
29. How long are you looking to stay at this position if you were hired?
I would like to stay with this company in hopes of pursuing a position in a dfferent area after gaining basic concepts and knowlegde of the company.
I'm looking for a permanent position, so, as long as I'm needed and as long as everyone is happy with my performance
30. What is the most important task about being a receptionist?
Being possitive and cheerful, patient as your the main focus and face of the company.
Always treating the customer with respect, and listening to what they are saying with compassion.Going above and beyond with superior customer service.
to greet customer with and answer phone efficiently
Handling telephone calls, and handling customers, face of the company.
Being approacheable and being presented well and being freidnly.
31. Would you consider yourself a friendly person?
32. Why do you to become this office's receptionist?
Because I want to become as a receptionist, although I have a lot experience and I want some more knowledge about this position , I can handle different type of under pressure.