Radiation Therapists Interview Questions Go Back
1. How do you deal with patients who are especially weak or run down due to chemotherapy?
2. What does palliative treatment mean?
3. If a patient cannot sit still during treatment, or prior to treatment, what would you do?
4. Tell me about a time when you had to be very careful in communicating delicate information.
5. How has radiation therapy affected cancer patients from your experience?
6. Why is it important that the patient remain in the same position during each treatment?
7. Can you explain to me how radiation therapy kills cancer cells?
8. Are you a team player?
9. How do you deal with stress?
10. Why did you choose a career in radiology?
11. What is the difference between a CT and an MRI?
12. How would you describe your overall academic performance?
13. When did you realize you wanted to be a radiation therapist?
14. What do you know about our healthcare facility?
15. What kind of work environment do you thrive in?
16. How do you make sure you are using your time effectively?
17. If a patient isn't safely protected, what are some of the harmful effects of radiation?
18. How do you stay organized?
19. What do you think are the most important qualities of working as a radiation therapist?
20. What would you do if the linear accelerator was not working correctly?
21. How would your coworkers describe you?
22. Describe your relationship with the last physician you worked for.
23. Tell me about your experience training others?
24. Do you work well on your own?
25. Tell me about your experience working with different machines.
26. Have you ever dealt with a crisis on your shift? How did you react?
27. How do you know if a patient is experiencing negative affects of radiation?
28. Tell me about your relationship with the last physician you worked for. Describe your relationship.