Quality Control Inspector Interview Questions Go Back
1. Do you see yourself a leader? When have you led a team?
2. List the steps that you would take before implementing an important change on the job.
3. As a Quality Control Inspector, how do you ensure that your time is managed well each day?
4. Briefly tell me about your career as a Quality Control Inspector. Highlight some of your career wins and prouder accomplishments.
5. Do you see yourself growing your career with our organization for the long term? Why or why not?
6. How would your previous manager describe you?
7. What is the most rewarding part of being a Quality Control Inspector?
8. Why are you the best candidate for the job?
9. Tell me about a time when you have had to make a big decision, such as shutting down a production line. How did you come to the conclusion and how did you proceed?
10. Give an example of a goal you reached and tell me how you achieved it.
11. List 3 key duties in your current role as a Quality Control Inspector.
12. Why did you choose to become a Quality Control Inspector?
13. Have you ever implemented a new Quality Control Policy to a team or group? How did it go?
14. As a Quality Control Inspector, what keeps you motivated to always give your best work?
15. What do you like least about being a Quality Control Inspector?
16. What are your career goals as a Quality Control Inspector?
17. What is the most challenging task you have faced as a Quality Control Inspector?
18. Describe a decision you made that wasn't popular and how you handled the negative feedback.
19. What do you think are the most important qualities for a Quality Control Inspector to possess?
20. What do you feel is the most important part of your job as a Quality Control Inspector?
21. Give me an example of a time when you performed well in a high pressure situation.
22. List the Quality Control software and programs you are well versed in. What is your level of expertise in each?
23. What are your salary expectations?
24. Would you be willing to work over 40 hours a week?