Psychologist Interview Questions Go Back
1. What are your career goals?
2. What kind of impact would you like to make here?
3. Are you a detail oriented person?
4. What is your greatest strength?
5. What is your greatest weakness? What are you doing to improve it?
6. Why should we accept you over other equally qualified candidates?
7. What is your experience with treating eating disorders?
8. What is your availability in an emergency? If you are not available, what are my alternatives?
9. What is the key to success when communicating with the public?
10. What other hospitals have you applied to?
11. Do you consider yourself an introvert, and extrovert, or both? Explain your answer.
12. What is the most valuable lesson you've learned on the job?
13. What did you like least about your previous position?
14. What did you like most about your previous position?
15. Share an experience in which you assisted a patient in planning.
16. Tell me about a problem you had with a supervisor.
17. What kind of salary do you need?
18. Why did you leave your last job?
19. Tell me about yourself.
20. What do you know about our facility?
21. Do you know anyone who works for us?
22. Will you work with a child’s school and teachers?
23. Describe some of the research projects you've been involved with.
24. What do you like most about being a Psychologist?
25. What is your opinion of objective testing?
26. In communicating, people's gestures or verbal cues can give us information. Give me an example of how your interpretation of verbal or non-verbal behavior has helped you.
27. What would your last boss say about your work performance?
28. What is your appointment availability? Do you offer afterwork or early morning appointments?
29. What is your opinion of projective testing?
30. What are your career goals?