Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions Go Back
1. Give me an example of one of your past jobs that required great attention to detail.
2. What do you think you will enjoy most about being a Pharmacy Technician?
3. What do you think you will dislike the most about being a Pharmacy Technician?
4. How would your coworkers describe you?
5. What do you do in your free time?
6. Why should I hire you?
7. Have you ever worked with a Pharmacist you did not like? What didn't you like about them?
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
9. Give me an example of how you are dependable.
10. How did the customer respond when you attempted to calm them down?
11. What do you feel are the most important qualities in being a good technician?
12. What is the difference between prescription medicine and over-the-counter drugs?
13. When can you start working?
14. What are your weaknesses?
15. How do you feel about working with customers of diverse backgrounds?
Upgrade to view all 35 Pharmacy Technician interview questions and professional answers.