Personal Trainer Interview Questions Go Back
1. Tell me about your certifications.
2. Why are you the best candidate for us?
3. What are your career goals?
4. Tell me about your previous experience as a personal trainer.
5. How would you define great customer service?
6. How do you grow your client base?
7. What do you know about our gym?
8. How would your former employer describe you?
9. Give me three essential exercises you would have any client do? Why are they in your top three?
10. How do you keep your fitness knowledge up to date?
11. Why did you decide to become a personal trainer?
12. Are you CPR certified?
13. What is the best way to test cardiovascular endurance?
14. How would you handle a situation with an unhappy coworker?
15. Have you ever helped train a friend? How did that work out?
16. How would you set up a training program for a client strictly looking for weight-loss and toning?
17. What is your personal experience with fitness and working out?
18. Tell me about your customer service experience.
19. If you could pick a different career other than personal training, which would you pick?
20. Tell me about your experience with nutrition.
21. What sales experience or training do you have? Would you be willing to get additional sales training?