1. Tell me about a time when you made a successful recommendation. How did your research show you this would be successful?
2. What are questions you would ask if you are conducting an interview for hiring a Operations Research Analyst?
I am a fresher sir. I do not have any experience working for any organisation at this moment.
How is column generation work? How to determine the extreme point?
3. Tell me about some of the models you created and saw your company implement at your last job.
Subscribers preference modeling.
I used a variation on the Possion to modfiy a standard model.
4. How are your problem-solving skills?
5. What were some of your most successful models and implementations at your previous job?
As I told you just right now, I applied for an associate operational research analyst. i do not possess any work experience with me.
6. What was your least effective model you created?
7. Tell me about your mathematics background.
8. How do you handle stressful situations?
9. How well do you work in team environments?
Some plan of the work in environment.
10. Why should we hire you?
Because I am very much confident about my self and capable of this job.
11. What were your duties at your last job?
12. What types of database software do you have experience in?
13. How would you define success for someone in your chosen career?
14. What's the most difficult decision you've made in the last two years and how did you come to that decision?
15. What was the most difficult decision you have had to made, in regards of implementing a new program or operation?
16. What do you know about our company?
17. Why did you choose to apply with us?
18. Why are you the best candidate for us?
19. What is your greatest strength?
20. What sis your greatest weakness? What are you doing to improve it?
21. What are your career goals?
22. Why are you pursuing a career as a Operations Research Analyst?
23. How do you prioritize when you have multiple deadlines to meet?
24. Do you manage your time well?
25. Tell me about your background and why does it fit the group.
26. What is your approach when dealing with hard-to-solve LP models?
27. How to route trucks for delivery to a number of customers in Seattle with time windows?
28. How would your former employer describe you?
29. Are you efficient with your time?
30. Prove that the number between two twin primes can be divided by 6.
31. Tell me about yourself.
32. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
33. What have you done in the past year to become a better Operations Research Analyst?
34. Do you work well under pressure?
35. Do you work well on a team?