Nursing Interview Questions Go Back
1. Tell me about your leadership experience.
2. Are you specialized in a particular area, i.e. neo-natal, pediatric, geriatric, or women's health?
3. When a patient passes, how do you respond when family members arrive?
4. What is your favorite type of patient?
5. What was your least favorite patient? What was the situation.
6. Can you explain in detail how you would appropriately transfer a resident from a bed to a wheel chair?
7. How do you stay current on the latest health research?
8. What questions do you have for me?
9. How would you describe your communication style?
10. How do you use your downtime?
Upgrade to view all 44 Nursing interview questions and professional answers.