Nursery School Attendant Interview Questions Go Back
1. What do you hope to gain the most out of working with children?
2. Why do you love working with children?
3. What learning activities have you instructed children on?
4. Tell me about your experience in dealing with young children.
5. How patient of a person are you?
6. What activities have you planned for children in the past?
7. Why should we hire you?
8. Are you a patient person?
9. Do you work well under pressure?
10. How do you handle difficult students?
11. How do you handle stressful situations?
12. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
13. What is your greatest weakness? What are you doing to improve it?
14. What is your greatest strength?
15. Do you have younger siblings?
16. What kind of experience do you have with children?
17. What are your career goals?
18. Why are you the best candidate for us?
19. What do you know about our organization?
20. Why did you choose to pursue a career as a Nursery School Attendant?