Multimedia Journalist Interview Questions Go Back
1. Why did you want to become a multimedia journalist?
2. Why do you think this particular city/state/television market would benefit from you working here?
3. What are your benefits expectations?
4. What is your experience working with technology and social media?
5. What part of the job are you most excited about?
6. How do you work on tight deadline?
7. What is your experience on live television?
8. What is one ethical question you have run into while reporting a story and how did you resolve it?
9. Have you ever taken a role in a company that hasn't fit into your long-term career plans?
10. If you could start your career over again, what direction would you take?
11. If you could choose one subject to cover for the rest of your career, what would it be?
12. What is your least favorite part of being a multimedia journalist?
13. How well do you work with a team?
14. How do you plan to come up with fresh story ideas?
15. What are your salary expectations?
16. How will your previous experience help you exceed at being a multimedia journalist?
17. What skills do you have that set you apart from other potential candidates?
18. What is your favorite story you have covered?
19. What is your experience with working cameras?
20. What is your experience with lighting?
21. What was the most challenging story you have ever covered?
22. What is your favorite part about being a multimedia journalist?
23. What does the title "multimedia journalist" mean to you?
24. Who is your biggest role model?
25. Why is this job a good fit for you?
26. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
27. What are your favorite types of stories to report on?
28. What was the biggest mistake you have ever made while on the job?
29. When did you realize you wanted to become a multimedia journalist?
30. How does this position fit into your career goals?