Mortgage Loan Processor Interview Questions Go Back
1. What's your ideal company to work for?
2. During the loan process, if someone is not doing their job right, what do you do?
3. Where at in the processing do you usually run into delays, and what steps do you take to avoid them?
4. Name for me four different types of mortgages and why a client would select each one.
5. What are the biggest challenges you face in processing?
6. How reliable of a worker are you?
7. Are you familiar with the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Selling Guides?
8. What do you feel is your favorite thing about loan processing?
9. How confident are you in making crucial decisions?
10. What have you done in the past year to make yourself a better Mortgage Loan Processor?
11. How do you determine your daily work priorities?
12. What is your greatest strength?
13. Do you have experience using Desktop Originator?
14. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
15. Why do you believe you are a good fit for our company culture?
Upgrade to view all 34 Mortgage Loan Processor interview questions and professional answers.