1. Tell me about your experience as a model.
2. What is your greatest weakness, as a model? What are you doing to improve on it?
3. What is your greatest strength, as a model?
4. Why did you choose to pursue a career as a model?
5. What are your goals as a model?
6. As a model, have you ever broken a contract, NDA, or confidentiality agreement?
7. Models need to be clear communicators. Rate your communication skills from 1-10.
8. How do you handle a situation where a photographer does not properly direct you?
9. When entering a new modeling gig, describe how you build relationships with the creative team or your fellow models.
10. When have you worked among a diverse group of people?
11. Do people see you as a trustworthy and honest individual?
12. How do you deal in uncomfortable situations?
13. Would you consider yourself a creative person?
14. Being a reliable model is of utmost importance. How would you describe your work ethic?
15. Tell me something I wouldn't know about you, from looking at your portfolio.
16. When you suffer a setback during a shoot, how do you recover?
17. Tell me about your most difficult photo shoot.
18. How would you react if asked to do a shoot you were not comfortable with? What are your limitations?
19. Why are you the best model for us?
20. What do you know about our agency?
21. Who do you look up to in the modeling industry?
22. Do you work well under pressure?
23. Tell me about your education and training related to modeling.
24. Let's discuss your availability. Are you able to travel? Can you work any hours, on any day?
25. Have you ever been fired from a modeling job?