1. What do you like to do?
2. Are you a team player?
3. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
Indefinitely, my goal is to rise through the ranks and build a career here.
4. Have you ever put on an event before?
5. What was the toughest meeting you've organized? What made is so tough?
6. Have you ever organized a meeting with international clients?
7. Give me examples of ideas you've had and implemented?
8. Have you organized a meeting outside of the country before?
9. Are you willing to travel?
10. If you had enough money to retire right now, would you?
11. What was the easiest meeting you have organized before?
12. What applicable attributes do you have?
13. What kind of salary do you require?
14. Are you applying for other jobs?
15. What do co-workers say about you?
16. Tell me about the most successful meeting you have organized?
17. What interests you about this job?
18. Are you willing to work overtime, nights, weekends?
19. What is the toughest problem you've had to face? And how did you overcome it?
20. What's the last book you read?
21. Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
22. Do you know anyone who works for us?
23. What experiences do you have in this field?
24. What is your greatest strength?
25. What do you know about this organization?
26. What is your favorite place for a corporate gathering, that is easy on the budget?
27. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
28. Why did you leave your last job?
29. Why do you want to work for this organization?
30. How does ROI and meetings relate?
31. Tell me about yourself?
32. What is your philosophy towards work?
33. What challenges are you looking for in a position?
34. Why are you the best person for this job?
35. Are you overqualified for this job?
36. How would you ultimately describe your work style?
37. What are you most proud of?
38. Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
39. What attracted you to this company?
40. What's your ideal company?
41. What are your thoughts on the financial crisis and have we moved past it?
42. Why do you want to be a meeting planner?
43. What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
44. What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
45. Do you have any questions for me?
46. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
47. What can you do for this company?
48. How do you handle stressful situations?
49. Have you ever had to fire anyone? How did that go?
50. What are your weaknesses?
My weakness is that I am a perfectionist. The problem is no one is perfect. I try to overcome this by doing the best job I can possibly do.